Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2020 Application and Eligibility. Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2020-21 Application and Eligibility. All the eligible SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC students can apply for Prerana Scholarship Odisha or Post-Matric Scholarship Odisha 2020.
Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2020: Prerana Scholarship Application, Dates, Eligibility are at Odisha State Scholarship Portal www.scholarship.odisha.gov.in.
- Official Website- www.scholarship.odisha.gov.in
- Apply Date- From 5th November 2020 to 15th January 2021
- Prerana Scholarship Year- 2020-21
- Page About- Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2020 Application, Dates, Eligibility Etc.
- Scholarship Conduct by- ST & SC Development, Minority & Other Backward Class Welfare Department of Government of Odisha
01. Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2020 – Eligibility
- You should be a resident of Odisha.
- You must have belonged to SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC.
- For SC/ST students Family income does not exceed Rs 2,50,000/-.
- Your Family income does not exceed Rs 2,50,000/- for OBC/SEBC category.
- OBC/SEBC Students have to secure 50% marks in the last examination.
- You must be in class +2/12th or above
02. Required Documents-
- 10th/HSC Board pass certificate.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Resident Certificate.
- Bank Pass Book (Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name).
- Recent Passport size Photo.
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory)
- Roll No of recent Institute where you now studying.
- Working Mobile No.
- Valid Email Id
03. Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2020 Online apply-
- First, you visit the official website of the Odisha State Scholarship Portal or the below link in this post.
- Here you find the “ New Registration” link at the official homepage.
- After clicking on the Registration link, fill all necessary fields with correct data like Aadhar No, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will get an OTP to your mobile and enter it.
- Next, you can receive a User Id and Password on your Registered Mobile.
- Click on “Login” and enter your User Id and Password.
- A new page will be open, here first you upload your Photo and Signature.
- Fill application form’s all necessary information correctly.
- Fill Bank details with IFSC code correctly.
- Click On the “Submit” button.
- Next, take a printout of hard copy for future reference.
- Submit a hard copy at your Institute where you now reading.
Scholarship Apply (New Registration)- Click Here
Odisha State Scholarship Portal- Click Here