Odisha Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023-24 | PMAY Money Transfer 2023 | The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana program was introduced by the Narendra Modi administration to provide housing for all socioeconomic groups at reasonable costs. The PMAY project will be carried out across the nation in phases and is anticipated to be finished by 2022. It was first introduced in 2015. The deadline to apply for the PMAY Scheme and get a home loan subsidy is December 31, 2024. However, the deadline for the MIG(I & II) category under the Credit Link Subsidy Scheme CLSS is December 31, 2024.
PMAY Interest Subsidy-
PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) Interest Subsidy is a scheme launched by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to low and middle-income families to purchase or construct a house. Under this scheme, the government provides an interest subsidy on home loans taken by eligible beneficiaries. The interest subsidy is provided to eligible beneficiaries for 20 years or the loan tenure, whichever is lower. The scheme aims to provide affordable housing to all citizens and reduce the gap between the rich and the poor.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Offline Application
You can fill out the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration Form 2023 offline by going to the closest CSC or an affiliated bank that has cooperated with the government for the PMAY program. To fill out the PMAY 2023 registration form, you must pay a little charge of Rs 25.
The following is a list of the documentation you must include with your PMAY 2023 application at the time of submission:
- Copy of ID proof
- Copy of address proof
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Copy of income proof
- Certificate of valuation for the property
- NOC from the competent authority
- Affidavit stating that you or your family does not own any house in India.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List – CLICK HERE
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Website – CLICK HERE
Features and Benefits of PMAY Scheme
- Under the PMAY Scheme, a subsidy interest rate is provided at 6.50% p.a. on housing loan for the term of 20 years to all the beneficiaries.
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly technologies would be used for construction.
- The scheme covers entire urban areas in the country which includes 4041 statutory towns with the first priority given to 500 Class I cities. This will be done in 3 phases.
- The credit linked subsidy aspect of the PM Awas Yojana gets implemented in India in all statutory towns from the initial stages itself. Odisha Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023-24 | PMAY Money Transfer 2023