Odisha New Ration Card Online Apply 2020-21 | The State Govt. of Odisha going to release the Ration Card List via online mode.
The Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department has issued the Ration Card for all residents of Odisha State. Eligible candidates can apply for Ration Card with required documents.
Aspirants can check the Ration Card List / Status / Application Form from the official website at www.foododisha.in, www.pdsodisha.gov.in. Here in this article, we are given the complete details about PDS Odisha Ration Card Status Check Form the Below Links.
|Food Odisha Ration Card 2020 Details|
|Higher Authority||Govt. of Odisha|
|Name of Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department|
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|Mode of Checking List / Status / Application||Online|
|Beneficiary||A resident of Odisha State|
|Article Category||Ration Card List / Status / Application Form|
|Official Website||www.foododisha.in , www.pdsodisha.gov.in|
- Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Address Proof (Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Telephone Bill).
- Income Certificate (Issued by Govt. Authorities).
- Ration Card surrender receipt (in case of transfer).
- Photo ID Cards of all family members.
Eligibility Criteria for New Ration Card-
- Candidates must be a resident of the Odisha State.
- Candidates shouldn’t any other Ration Card.
- Applicant must meet the income eligibility criteria.
Step Wise Odisha Ration Card Online Apply 2020-
- Visit the official website of FSCW @www.foododisha.in
- Open the E-Bitaran Odisha Portal from the home page.
- Scroll down the page and Search the Application Form Link and Download it.
- Take a printout of it and fill up application form details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form to the DFO Office along with the application fee.
- After verifying all documents, the department will issue the Ration Card.
- Department will take 30-40 days to issue the Ration Card.