Odisha Matric Rechecking Online Apply 2022 – Addition Marks HSC Examination | Instructions For Online Application Of Checking Of Addition Of Marks For Hsc Examination, 2022. 1 The online application for checking of addition of marks for HSC Examination, 2022 will be available in the website www.bseodisha.ac.in from 11/07/2022 till 25/07/2022
midnight. The fee and submission of form will have to be completed by that date i.e. 25/07/2022 midnight.
Fee for applying photocopy of the OMR Answer Sheets:-
- Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for subjective papers –
Rs.100/- (per paper)
- Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for objective papers –
Rs.100/- (per paper)
- Fee for applying photocopy of the OMR Answer Sheets- Rs.100/-Per Answer
- Fee for applying photocopy of the answer books for subjective papers –
Rs.200/- (per paper)
Rechecking Website- Click Here
1. On visiting the above website, “LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT” page will be
displayed on the screen.
2. The candidate has to enter his/ her Roll No & Password, if already registered.
3. If not registered, the candidate has to click “Click Here to Get Password” so that
“Step-I to Create Password” page will be displayed on the screen.
4. The candidate has to enter “Roll No.” & “His/ Her Mother’s Name” in this page and
click on “Submit” button to go to the next page i.e. “Step-II to Enter Mobile No.”.
5. Enter Mobile No. and submit.
6. A verification code will be sent to your mobile phone.
7. Enter verification code and click submit button.
8. Thereafter you will be directed to the Login page and have to enter the Roll No.
again and password sent to your mobile no.
9. It is important to note that the candidate has to remember his/ her password for
10. Now the data of the candidate will be displayed along with applying options for
checking and photocopies in both SA-I & SA-II.
11. In case photocopy is opted rechecking of objective or subjective paper is
12. After selecting the desired subject for rechecking/ photocopy, the “Submit Subjects
for Rechecking” button has to be clicked followed by “ Next Step” button”.
13. Thereafter the calculated amount of fee shown on the screen has to be paid
through online . Odisha Matric Rechecking Online Apply 2022 – Addition Marks HSC Examination