ODISHA JUNIOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP 2022-23 | +2 Students Get 3000 Per Annually | State Scholarship Portal – Government Of Odisha | Schemes & Eligibility | Check Eligibility | scholarship odisha gov in
School and Mass Education Department is now inviting online applications for the Junior Merit scholarship for AY 2022-23. Eligible GENERAL/ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC students are requested to register and apply for scholarship by 15.12.2022 Positively.
Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2022 – NIC Madhya Pradesh(MPSC) | Apply Odisha Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme | Prerana Scholarship 2022 | kalia scholarship | state scholarship portal list | www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-23 | scholarship status |
Family Income –
Parents/ guardian’s from all sources shall not exceed Rs. 600000.00 ( Six Lakh ) per annum.
Minimum 60% in last exam appeared.
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of student
- College Id Card of the Student
- Marksheet of last exam passed
ODISHA JUNIOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP 2022-23 | +2 Students
Odisha Scholarship Portal – CLICK HERE
Download PDF Link – CLICK HERE