New Scooty Scheme For +2 Girls Students | The Government of Assam has introduced a scheme named Pragyan Bharti Yojana, under this scheme,
the government will provide scooty to all the students who have secured 60 or more percentage marks in the final higher secondary examination conducted by AHSEC.
SEBA, Assam has developed an online application portal for Scooty and all eligible students can select their version of Scooty by logging into the portal. The budget of each Scooty has been allocated from Rs 50,000 to Rs 55,000.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020 Details-
- Name of scheme: Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020
- Name of authority: Directorate of Higher Education, Govt. of Assam
- Eligibility Criteria: Higher Secondary (10+ 2) passed with 1st Division
- No of eligible candidates: 22000 (approximately)
- Official website: sebaonline.org
Eligibility Criteria of Pragyan Bharati 2020-
Candidates need to have following criteria to recieve scooty under Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020:
- Only Girls students are eligible to apply.
- Students must be under AHSEC.
- Student/s must have secured 60% and above in Higher Secondary Examination 2020.