How to Remove After Uninstall App Data Folder | Annoyed with loads of empty folders in your file manager? Use this app.
1. Delete empty folders from internal storage and SD Card/Memory Card
2. Multiple options to delete empty folders
3. No advertisements
4. Scan for empty folders in user entered directory
5. Get approximate progress status
Options to delete empty folders:
1. Show folder in progress – get the progress of which folder is being checked for empty folders
2. Log deleted empty folders – get the list of all the empty folders deleted
3. Scan ANDROID created folders – if selected, then the app will delete empty folders from the following directories as well /Android/data, /Android/obb, /LOST.DIR, /DCIM | How to Remove After Uninstall App Data Folder
Note: folders with “.nomedia” and other hidden files will not be deleted as they might be required by the system or the app which has created it. Developer is not responsible for any problem created by this application. You use the application at your own risk.