Balaram Yojana Form Download – Apply, Full Details |GOVT OF ODISHA
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE & FARMERS’ EMPOWERMENT.
Scheme for financing Joint Liability Groups / Share croppers – “Bhoomihina
Agriculturist Loan & Resources Augmentation Model (BALARAM)”
Apply – Balaram Yojana Online Registration Odisha |ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା ଓଡ଼ିଶା | To augment flow of credit to farmers cultivating land as share croppers a
scheme ‘BALARAM (Bhoomihina Agriculturist Loan And Resources
Augmentation Model) has been formulated in association with NABARD. The target of the scheme is to form 1 lakh Joint Liability Groups covering at least 5 lakh farmers mainly from among those who are share croppers using ATMA (Agricultural Technology Management Agency) platform of the Department of Agriculture & Farmers’ Empowerment, Govt. of Odisha.
To facilitate crop loan financing to share croppers in a more focused manner the scheme envisages to use the structured platform of Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) for programme implementation. The salient features of the scheme are:
- The farmers practising cultivation shall be the target group of crop loan financing in JLG mode
- Crop Loans amounting to a maximum of Rs 1.60 lakh per group ( as per RBI norms) shall be financed by the banks.
- The eligibility of group financing shall depend upon the CIBIL (Credit
Information Bureau of India Ltd) score of individual farmers and other banking regulations.
- The Krushak Sathis who are local progressive farmers shall play the prime role of motivator in JLG formation assist the members in the documentation, & liaise with the banks for crop loan financing.
- Krushak Sathis shall assess the credit needs of the farmers for farming
activities in his/her Gram Panchayat and form a group of such farmers with minimum 5 farmers.
- The existing farmer data base containing information of the landless and small / marginal farmers shall be made available to Krushak Sathis so as to help them in identification of appropriate beneficiaries.
- Capacity building of officials involved at various levels shall be taken up by the NABARD.
- Banks will have specific targets for financing of crop loans to JLG.
- The VAW/AO will issue the Certificate of Cultivation (CoC) to the share
croppers in the prescribed format based on field verification (Annexure I).
- After harvest & sale of produce in procurement centre of market yard, the Krushak Sathi will guide the farmers in timely repayment of loan.
- Technological interventions like a dedicated portal with access to all
stakeholders and real time monitoring of crop condition through Mobile App & remote Sensing Technology shall be developed and used.
- Incentives @Rs 2000/- per JLG shall be provided to Krushak Sathi in 3
tranches by NABARD i.e. Rs 1000/- on formation of the group & financing by banks; Rs 500/- on repayment of loan by the JLG and finally Rs 500/- on refinancing.
- Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) shall be the State Nodal Agency for programme implementation.
- Mid-term evaluation of the programme shall be taken up for course
Balaram Yojana Apply Process , Odisha Balaram Yojana 2020 ,
Balaram Yojana Registration 2020 | [Apply Online] Odisha Balaram Yojana 2020 , [From] Balaram Yojana Odisha|Online Registration,
Odisha Balaram Yojana | Online Registration Form 2020, Balaram Yojana Form Download – Apply, Full Details
Download Notification And Form- Click Here